Land & Sea Adventures
LAND & SEA ADVENTURES!
This tour offers off roading safaris, a visit to Blue Mountain to capture the island's breathtaking beautiful views of Providenciales, the exploration of Discovery Bay, Cooper jack Hill and surrounding water canals.
Finally, we saved the best for last with (2) beach stops for relaxation, swimming or simply to photo opp such a wonderful location at one of Provo's beautiful half moon bay beaches or world's famous Grace Bay beach which offers crystal clear blue waters and outstanding views to last a lifetime!
Join us as we capture Provo's hidden spots and enjoy the outback of this tropical Island hidden secrets!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Swimming Equipment is not provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Haven Marina, Leeward, Leeward Settlement TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
This tour provides a land and sea discovery exploration of Discovery Bay, Cooper Jack Hill, Blue Mountain and one of the islands beautiful exotic beaches that is a hidden gem on Providenciales, will be visited for our guest to enjoy our beautiful by nature waters and splendid beaches.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Private Tour pick up begins from guest location and will proceed forwardPorts
- Turtle Cove Marina
- Blue Haven Marina
- Provo Ship Yard
Departure Time :6/13/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.