Land and Sea Sightseeing Tour from Nassau
Be captivated by the beautiful views of the western side of the city, the oldest settlement in New Providence, the wealthiest neighborhoods in the Bahamas and more! Enjoy the breathtaking guided snorkeling of an underwater sculpture, coral reefs, and plane wrecks. Professional snorkeling guide, snorkel equipment, and admission to Clifton Heritage National Park are included in the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local professional guide
- Snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Clifton Heritage National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clifton Heritage National Park, Southwest Road The Email Button Does Not Work, Nassau SP-63846 New Providence Island
Snorkel beautiful underwater sculpture garden, sunken plane and see amazing marine life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Caves of New Providence, W Bay St, Nassau New Providence Island
View our intriguing caves and learn about our indigenous persons who inhabited them.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cable Beach, Nassau New Providence Island
Explore the beauty of the western side of the island while learning the rich history and culture of the Bahamas.
Pass By: Andros Barrier Reef, Andros Town Andros
You will see the third largest Barrier Reef that starts from New Providence and circles the western side of the island and travels all the way to our largest island called Andros.
Pass By: New Providence Island, New Providence Island, Bahamas
You'll see the only settlement in the Bahamas where the original inhabitants were never slaves because of the only successful mutiny on a slave ship. Called Gambier Village.
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Passengers : When you exit the green gate in front of the cruise terminal area, take a left on Woodes Rogers Wharf and Parliament Street. In about 200 feet on your right (opposite side of the street from the cruise terminal), there is the Sir Stafford Sands water fountain where you will meet your tour guide who will be holding a sign with your name.Complimentary pickup from your hotel is available when requested 24 hours before the tour by email, phone call or message on Viator.Ports
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It is recommended to wear swimwear and comfortable clothing.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 12 years or older to snorkel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Additionally, guests will be asked if they had contact with anyone who has covid 19 recently and also if they have any symptoms of covid 19. Cancellation and a full refund will be given to guests who do.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.