Land of painters - the origins of the Tuscan landscape
This is a bike tour in the heart of Mugello in Tuscany, just a few kilometres north of Florence. The streets are immersed in nature, showing signs of a peasant culture that bares a rich history.
Cycle up and down the hills along the bike path, riding between farmhouses, fields and vineyards. The path runs alongside Romanesque churches, manor houses, and a Medici villa.
Enjoy a peaceful ride, admiring the typical Tuscan landscape. We will detour on the "painters' trail" for an opportunity to visit Giotto’s house and Cimabue's Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: mugellove, Viale Giuseppe Mazzini 50, 50039 Vicchio Italy
The professional guide describe you the itinerary and set the bikes and helmet for the ride.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Giotto, 50039 Vicchio FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.