Landmannalaugar by Super Jeep
Landmannalaugar is a nature phenomenon that never ceases to amaze! The colors in the landscape are just incredible, with lava, sand and gravel of all colors and kinds! Summer or winter, Landmannalaugar is one of the most beautiful regions in the country. It's rugged landscape, magnificent colors, bubbling hot springs and clear rivers are prevalent throughout, giving the area its own unique and highly captivating character.
**We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This tour begins at 10am from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel/accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this.
• Ljótipollur Crater Lake
• Geothermal Pool
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are requires
• Snacks or lunch
• Swimming clothes if you wish to bathe in the geothermal pool
Departure Point :Gljufrabui, Þórsmerkurvegur, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.