Land's End & Snorkel Tour in a Glass Bottom Boat (VisitA Cabo)
This is a bucket list level experience! We provide the best tours at the best prices. If you find a better tour for less please let us know and we will do what we can to do better.
Private tours available. Please contact us for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottomed boat
What's excluded :
- Dock fee of $2 per person is not included. Paid on day of tour.
VisitA Cabo takes you to Land's End to enjoy an stimulating snorkeling time, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel at Pelican's Rock and Lover's Beach, both are near the Arch.
On this awesome experience, you will be able to see a great variety of tropical fish, including: Panamanian Sergeant Major, Spotted Porcupine fish, Purple Surgeonfish, Purple Surgeonfish, Angelfish, Balloon fish. and many more species.
You will also have the chance to rest, walk, or take a sunbath at Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach; both beaches are together and by the way, some say these are the only beaches in the world that shares two seas (Mar de Cortez and Pacific Ocean).
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 36, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.