Landscape Long Exposure Photography Workshop - How to use Filters
We offer photography tours, workshops and courses for beginners and advanced. Through our great know-how and many years of experience, we can help you in any situation.
We are Social
We are Passionate
We Are Raw Photography
per adult from
What's included :
- WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR? Everyone who likes to learn long exposure techniques.
- Intensive supervision by our International Award Winning workshop leaders
- We are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Cheat Sheet for long exposure
- lead by 2 EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGED GUIDES
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
On this 3 hour coastal Long Exposure Photography workshop, we will guide you to learn how to shoot dramatic and awe-inspiring coastal landscapes and how to take long exposure photographs. Learn the use of Neutral Density (ND) filters so you can use longer shutter speeds to create beautiful effects with movement from clouds and water.
+ Small Group Size
+ Practice-oriented with hands-on experience
+ Very quick learning curve and extremely easy to get used to
We will start by having a look at some of the optimal camera settings for coastal and long exposure photography, finishing with the chance to shoot the sunset.
Our photography workshops are led by international award-winning photographer.
- Master your Daytime Long Exposure Photography Skills.
- Introduction to different types and brand of Filters.
- Learn how to slow down your shutter speed to create smooth water and cloud movements.
- The relationship between aperture and shutter speed.
- Composition techniques
The aim of this workshop is to understand when it is practical to use certain filter types in certain circumstances. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to get several minutes of exposure.
• Mordialloc Pier, Beach Rd, Mordialloc, Kingston, Victoria 3195 Australia
• Port Melbourne Beach, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
• Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Departure Point :Mordialloc Pier, Mordialloc VIC 3195, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
On our Tuesday's Hands-On Mordialloc Long Exposure Photography Workshops we meet on location. However we can arrange pick up close to the location for our weekend Long Expsoure Special locations as: from Melbourne City centre for our Port Melbourne Workshops and Mordialloc Station for Mornington Peninsula workshops. After booking you will receive the specific meet point location and we can arrange pick-up if necessary.Please see our website for weekend long exposure photography dates and availability
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2020 - 10/27/2021
Tuesday: 05:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.