Laneways of Melbourne
Immerse yourself in Melbourne culture on a walking tour of the city's charming laneways with a local guide providing fascinating insights. Learn about the city's history, stroll past iconic edifices, view street art and discover quirky hidden shops and cool cafes, stopping en route for a coffee and a macaron. Tour is limited to 10 people to provide a small-group experience.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Macaron Tasting
- Coffee / hot drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MELTours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Meet your guide at the steps in front of St Paul's Cathedral (cnr. Swanston Street and Flinders Street) to begin your Melbourne laneways walking tour.
Explore the city’s collection of secret galleries, hidden shops, and laneway cafes on a journey that introduces you to a beloved piece of Melbourne culture. During your tour, stop for a macaron and coffee tasting while hearing about local history, architecture, street art, quirky shops, and interesting stories from your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible on a private tour only; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks must be worn inside venues except when eating and/or drinking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.