Langhe (Piedmont): Barolo Wine Tasting Experience
Find out the world of wine from close up can be a fascinating experience you'll never forget thanks this 1-hour experience. An extraordinary journey through history, nature, culture and taste of one of the best Italian wine cellars of Langhe area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Semi-private experience
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting experience
- Drinks (wine & water)
- Food (plate of local products)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- In Serralunga d’Alba, in the heart of Langhe and Piedmont region as well, there is a special event going on: an exclusive wine tasting experience.
Admire the amazing landscape of Langhe and enjoy 1-hour experience, which includes the visit of the winery and, to conclude, an high-end wine tasting experience of Barolo’ wines.
Hear the history of the estate as well as the explanation of the methods and techniques of the wines production. During this journey follow a unique tradition in high quality wine production, from the grape harvest in the vineyard located in the surrounding area to the final stage of the bottling.
At the end, you will taste a selection of six Barolo wines, three of them directly from the barrel while a professional sommelier will explain you in depth the particularity of those Italian excellencies.
Included in the experiences there are water and wine and a plates of local products
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn how these great wines are made and taste with a professional sommelier.
• Langhe and Roero, Langhe and Roero, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
• Serralunga d'Alba, Serralunga d'Alba, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
• Barolo wines - 6 Barolo Wines (3 from the barrels and 3 tasted from bottles)
• Local Products - Plates with local products
Departure Point :Az.Agricola Giovanni Rosso, Via Roddino 10/1, 12050 Serralunga d'Alba CN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.