Langtang Valley Special Tour
Langtang Valley Trek is popular as it is the closest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley. It is relatively short trek and you can begin trekking after few hour drives from Kathmandu. The Langtang Region similar to Tibetan highlands embraces tranquil rural setting. Furthermore, while trekking to the valley you will be accompany by the several rhododendron, bamboo wooded area, grandiose waterfalls and snowy Himalayas which turns your trek into the most unforgettable one.
Important note: Langtang Village was totally destroyed by earthquake April 2015. Now everything back to normal with tea-houses started as usual and houses slowly building more and more. So that tourism is very important for this region. We request you visit this area much than other area.
To begin our Langtang Valley Trek, we will drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1467 m). On the way, we will pass through Trishuli (Nuwakot).
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Private transportation for Trek and tour
- Tip for Guide and porter
- Emergency evacuation ( We help by will paid by insurance or by guest)
- Extra food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Langtang Valley, Langtang National Park Nepal
Langtang Valley Trekking
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
From anywhere, just contact us
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01 You will arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. One of the representatives from Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions will welcome you and help you transfer to our hotel after completing formalities. At hotel, you will meet our guide. In the evening, you can enjoy Nepalese cuisine in one of the first- class traditional Nepalese restaurants in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 We will drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1467 m). On the way, we will pass through Trishuli (Nuwakot). Also, you will pass via striking foothills and sights of ridgeline before reaching Syabrubesi. Driving beside Trishuli River you can also notice the views of Ganesh Himal as well as deep green hills. And driving for 9 hours, we will reach Syabrubesi. Overnight in Syabrubesi. Transportation by Local bus. If you would like to go by jeep would be extra cost.
- Day 02 From Syabrubesi, on this day we will trek to Lama Hotel (2470m.). Our way moves down along the edge on the major path of Syabru and then goes down to the Ghopche River lying at2050 m. Also, we will descend on the landslide (1810m.) and ascend to Rimche (2400m.) passing from side to side with Bamboo (1960m.). You may also see wild lives like red pandas, monkey etc on the way to Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lama Hotel.
- Day 04 We will on this day leave Lama Hotel to reach Langtang Valley which takes around 6 hours. En-roue you will be enthralled by the remarkable views of the giant Langtang range. Moreover, you will also get to visit Tibetan community and see their culture as well as lifestyles. When we will walk to reach Ghore Tabela, we will be rewarded by occasional sights of stunning Mt. Langtang Lirung. You may also see monkeys and local birds. We will continue walking gently as the valley unwraps and pass by some temporary settlements who allow their farm animals to graze in the high pastures. And, we can visit a monastery in a while before as we arrive at Langtang village-the headquarters of the Langtang National Park. Overnight in Langtang Village.
- Day 05 We will travel for three hours after leaving Langtang to reach at Kyangjin (3870m.). We will on this day discover the glaciated valley of Kyangjin falling on the base of Langtang Lirung. You will be also surrounded by snow-white mountains. You may find a variety of Himalayan flowers if you are trekking in monsoon. At Kyajing, we become accustomed with the environment after resting for some time and travel around the close by areas with the amazing views of Dorje Larpa (6990m), Langtang Lirung (7245m), Langtang Ri (6370m.), etc. Overnight in Kyajin.
- Day 06 We will today trek back to Lama Hotel after spending unforgettable time at Kyajin. We will on the whole trek for approximately six hours from Kyangjin to return to Lama Hotel (2470m.) You will walk walking side by side with the Langtang Khola to reach Langtang village and continue walking until we reach Ghora Tabela. Here, we will finish our lunch and taking a vertically descending way we will get to Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lama Hotel.
- Day 07 We will today trek back to Syabrubesi from Lama Hotel taking may be 5 hours. The upper region of the trail is more outstanding for the striking views of green hill as well as gigantic peaks. We will also pass by many Sherpa and Tamang villages. In the beinning we will walk slowly down and after that the track suddenly turn down to the Syabrubesi (1600m.). We will notice Tamang people occupying the set who have taken up Tibetan way of life. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
- Day 08 We will drive to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi after finishing our trek. It takes around 9 hours to reach Kathmandu. We will again have an enjoyable drive back to Kathmandu with amazing views of hills, terraces, peaks, and villages. In Kathmandu, you can just relax after the long trek or walk around and do some shopping. In the evening, we will get to enjoy farewell dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 09 On this day, our representative will drive you to the airport. Hope to see you again.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.