Langtang valley trek
Langtang valley Trekking starts from the lower Langtang Valley, the colorful Daphne can be seen.Continuing from Langtang valley to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m), we reach the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin. You should definitely visit the Yala Cheese Factory (4.633 m) and the small lakes because they are truly amazing. Yala can be reached within half a day from Kyangjin Gompa.From Kyangjin Gompa, the pastures of Langsisa (4.084 m) lead to numerous glaciers. If you want to visit the local people, some huts in Langsisa can be reached within one days walk from Kyangjin Gompa. During the Langtang valley trekking, you can climb the up Kyangjin- RI and enjoy spectacular views of Langtang and other Himalayan range. After the wonderful view from top back to same hotel, visit the Monastery, and explore Kyangjin valley rest of the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all staff.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Trekking Information Management System ( TIMS Card)
- Down Jacket & sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All our government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Your travel insurance
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected.
- Day 1 : Drive to Syabrubeshi. 1550 m.
We leave Kathmandu in the morning for Syabrubesi, a village which is also the starting point for treks into the Langtang valley. On a clear day we get to enjoy outstanding views of Manaslu, Annapurna and Ganesh Himal.
Day 2: Trek to Lama Hotel. 2560 m.
You start your walking at your own pace and the trail ascends for around two hours through the forest followed by a climb of about an hour to reach Bamboo village (1,850m) where you’ll stop for lunch. This forested path with well- stabilized trails and following the upstream and can be seen birds life around the bushes. Bee hives hanging on a cliff are another attraction for the visitors. From here you will again steeply climb through the bamboo forest to reach the Lama Hotel (2560m) where you’ll rest and overnight at a local teahouse.
Day 3 : Trek to Langtang Valley. 3455 m.
Today you will have a pleasant walk and follow the trail through rhododendron and pine forest for around three hours to reach Ghoda Tabela where you will stop for lunch. This surrounding area dense wild habitat area and many small babblers with lot of herbal can be found here. After lunch you will walk another three hours on the scenic trail takes you to Langtang village (3455m) where you will relax for the evening.
Day 4 : Trek to Kyanjing Gompa 3870 m.
Another day of walk into the incredible Langtang valley starts after the mouthwatering mountain breakfast and advances towards Kyanjing village as the destination. The walk of the day takes us past beautiful mountain surrounding with amazing views and cultural, spiritual richness. We visit the amazing Kyanjing Gompa, a beautiful and sacred Buddhist monastery and can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Himalayas.
Day 5 : Explore Hidden Valley including Tserko Ri. 5000 m.
We begin early in the morning. The trail passes through yak pastures before ascending to Tserko Ri. The sunrise view from the top of Tserko Ri is extraordinary. We get back to Kyangjin Gompa by late afternoon and explore the beautiful monastery while enjoying views of the Himalayas, glaciers, birds and yaks.
Day 6: Trek back to Lama Hotel. 2560 m.
We begin our trek after breakfast and retrace our steps to Lama Hotel. Most of the trekking today will be downhill as we pass through forests and beautiful Tamang villages. We also get to enjoy different view of the Himalayas that we had missed climbing up.
Day 7: Trek back to Syabrubesi. 1550 m.
We basically retrace our steps back to Syabrubesi. The trek will be easier as it will mostly involve descending. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu. 800 m.
Drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubeshi . After reaching in Kathmandu, you will be taken to your hotel. Have a rest.
Departure Point :Your staying hotel in kathmandu.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport copy is required all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.