Langtang Valley Trekking 11 days
Langtang Himalaya is closest trekking destination from Kathmandu due to access of bus & other transportation directly from city to trek start & end points, the region lies north from Kathmandu with natural beauty, great mountain view, ethnic villages, culture, holy alpine lake, high passes, extra ordinary glaciers. The region in rich on flora &fauna so this is becoming popular destination for botanical research groups.The Langtang Valley trek stars form Syabru Besi after 8-9 hours drive from Kathmandu. The trekking trail follows up stream Bhote Kosi River through ethnicTamang villages, lush green forests and the wide spread Kyangin valley surrounded by snowy peaks from all fours sides. Kyanjin Gompa (3800m) is the main destination in Langtang Valley trek, with the hiking excursion of Kyanjingompa to Kyangjin RI (4350m) & Glacier provides the panoramic view of Langtang Himalaya Ranges with Tibetan land scape too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking Gears (Down Jakcet, Sleeping Bag, Company Tshirt, First aid kit)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Langtang Valley Trek is a very easy and third famoush trekking destination in Nepal. This treks offers qnique mountain Tamang cultures and community identification in remote area of Langtang Region. The Red Panda is main famoush animal and only we can see this animal only in Langtang Region. Langtang Valley Treks followed by a drive to Syabrubesi then we begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages and tea houses. When we reach in Langtang you can see the real hurt touching landslde in old Langtang Village area.which was heavily affected by the devastating earthquake that hit Nepal in April 2015. But now all the hotels and houses are totally rebuilded.
Our exciting 11-day trip in Nepal comes to a conclusion in Kathmandu, We also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views and panoramic views over the Langtang ranges. We can still see the influence in the rich local culture. Kyanging Gumba at the top is beautiful and you have 2 days up there to enjoy the views and climb up to one of the peaks Kyanjing Ri 4500m or Tsergo Ri 4985m
Departure Point :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6/9/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 12:15 AM - 08:15 PM Tuesday: 07:15 AM - 08:15 PM Wednesday: 07:15 AM - 07:45 PM Thursday: 07:15 AM - 07:45 PM Friday: 07:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 07:15 AM - 08:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.