Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities
Luxury catamaran, free lunch, unlimited bar and watersports activities inc. snorkel; kayak; makes for a memorable excursion cruise for all the family. Enjoy this relaxing catamaran relaxing sailing, snorkel dive in the amazing marine reserve of La Graciosa, Kayak sailing around the bay, and free time for sunbathing at a remote beach on this desert island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise resorts
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Playa La Francesa
What's excluded :
- Towel to dry off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orzola, Orzola, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Starting point. Boat leaves at 11 o´clock
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Caleta de Sebo, Caleta de Sebo, Isla de Graciosa, Canary Islands
Caleta de Sebo is the main village in La Graciosa, you will have one hour to visit it, walking the sandy streets. The church and the beach are beautiful!
There are some bars and shops too.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa La Francesa, La Graciosa, Isla de Graciosa Spain
Where you can go down of the boat to stay in the beach if you like to,
there you can sunbathe, do snorkel, swim, kayak.
Lunch is served on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Líneas Marítimas Romero, Muelle de, Calle la Quemadita, 0 S/N, 35541 Orzola, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel/resort details and we will find the closest pick up point for you and confirm you the exact pick up place and time after booking.Ports
- Puerto Orzola, Calle los Roques, 35541, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegan and vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change of excursion
- Please bring you passport or Identity card with you when traveling between the Canary Islands
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It´s not necesary to print the ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that for bookings made within 24 hours of departure, pick-up is not guaranteed. You should head directly to the meeting point. If you require pick-up service at your resort or hotel contact the local supplier directly after booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.