Lanzarote Volcano and Wine Region Tour from Fuerteventura
Volcano national park, Lanzarote wine region, aloe vera museum visit, and the unique green lagoon, could be the best full day sightseeing excursion.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting to sample award-winning Lanzarote wine
- Transport to and from the nearest meeting point to your accomodation.
- Return ferry journey from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
- Experienced and knowledgeable travel guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Timanfaya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bodega La Geria
- Entry/Admission - Museo Centro de Interpretacion Yaiza
- Entry/Admission - Los Hervideros
- Entry/Admission - El Lago Verde / Charco de los Clicos
What's excluded :
- Sun cream for UV sun protection – Lanzarote weather gets hot!
- Sun hat for protection
- Camera to record the best sites of Lanzarote
- Lunch - not included into the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Timanfaya National Park, 35560, Lanzarote Spain
Bus tour to contemplate the volcanic formations in the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodega La Geria, Ctra de la Geria Km. 19, 35570 La Geria, Lanzarote Spain
Visit the vineyards and do the Lanzarote´s wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Centro de Interpretacion Yaiza, Calle de la Vista de Yaiza 20, 35570 Yaiza, Lanzarote Spain
Visit the museum Aloe Vera and have the opportunity to purchase Aloe Vera products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Hervideros, Road LZ-703, Lanzarote Spain
Cliffs where you can admire the force of the water colliding with the rocks
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Lago Verde / Charco de los Clicos, 35570 El Golfo, Lanzarote Spain
Visit the green lake in the volcanic crater
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto de Corralejo, S N, Lugar Corralejo, 0, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is available in English, German, French, and Spanish
- A minimum of eight pax is required to confirm language availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.