Laos : From Pakse - Discover 2D1N Home Stay At Minority Village
Champasak is located in southern region of laos, there is many things to do and see when you visit this province. This case we start from pakse to Tad fane, Then go to Boloven plateau the place which famous about coffee product and good weather.then we will take home stay at Mr vieng home stay, next day we start from sightseeing around. then going to Tad lo, Tad phasuam and back to end at pakse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bolaven Plateau, Laos
On this tour program client will see life livelihoods of Laos people in the southern region, which you can enjoy with their coffee plantations and test coffee by hand made.
Note: You can buy the local product but this expense is not included in this program.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tad Fane, Route E16, Paksong Laos
The second day you will enjoy natural scenery, beautiful waterfall in the southern region of Laos
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: PakseAddress: Pakse, Champasak ProvinceDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: The same point that you Departure
Departure Time :8:30
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.