LaPinta Luxury Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
La Pinta Cruise is the luxury cruise in Lan Ha Bay with highlight recommended from travelers. We offer the best price of booking Halong Bay tours & Lan Ha Bay tours on La Pinta Cruise
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick-up and drop off services a round Hanoi old quarter by shuttle bus
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Beverages and Tobacco
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
09:00 - 09:30: Optional pick-up arrangement around Hanoi old quarter* by La Pinta Limousine service team. Check-up guests list, personal belongings then depart.
09:30 - 11:45: Heading on the new national highway 5B from Hanoi capital to Cat Hai island.
11:45: Limo arrives at Got Pier, La Pinta lounge staff offer tea break (tea, lemon juice or purified bottled water).
12:00: Transfers to La Pinta Cruise.
12:15: On board La Pinta Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink then receive cruise briefing and safety instructions before check-in.
Pass By: Nui Da Chong, Ninh Thuan, Khanh Hai Vietnam
12:30: Savor a delicious lunch at the restaurant (our menus mostly cater specialties of Vietnamese and some international cuisines) while enjoying the beauty of the canals and islets on the way such as Da Chong, Con Vit and Gia Luan.
Pass By: Trung Trang Cave, Duong Xuyen Dao Cat Ba, Cat Ba Vietnam
14:15: We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
Trung Trang Valley is the largest one in Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has 10m to 30m depth, and is around 15 km2, in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise penetrates in the mountains. The cave was formed by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination. After Trung Trang Cave.
We take few short trekking at the entrance of Cat Ba National Park in order getting to know more about the typical creation of tropical forest.
Pass By: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
7:00: La Pinta Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming & Kayaking…
18:30: Join La Pinta chefs for a cooking show where you could learn how to make of some Vietnamese traditional dishes and taste it. Also, you are welcome to take part in our special activity** or any activity at your choice.
19:30: Dinner is served on board.
20:30 - 23:00: After finishing dinner, you could view the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic music, watching magic show, enjoy drinks from the bar while watching Top Gear Vietnam Special - a TV series by BBC or try your luck at squid fishing. Or you could also grab some drinks and have your leisure time outside your cabin private balcony.
Accommodation included: Overnight on board
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Pass By: Dark and Bright Caves, Cat Ba National Park Lan Ha Bay, Việt Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
6:00: Wake up in the middle of the bay, inhale the fresh air, watch the sunrise on broad horizon and admire the breathtaking seascape.
06:30: You would spend about 10 minutes travelling on our tender to nearby fishing area. The tender maintains a distance of 20-30m (60-90 ft) away from the Cha. On sea scape you could observe a man and a woman in fishery classic costume netting within 20 minutes. On tender you could take photos, making your own video clip of this performance or lime stone islets on the bay.
(Cha is a traditional small boat, made of timber frame and bamboo coated with natural plant compound or asphalt mixture)
07:00: Back to the cruise.
07:15: Breakfast with light buffet.
08:00: Transfersto Dark & Bright cave, explore this lovely cave by bamboo boats.
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
08:45: Back onto cruise, please join our special activity** or any activity at your choice on board.
09:15: Pack & check-out.
09:45: Farewell brunch is served at the restaurant. You could observe the scenes at different angles and grab this chance to do a photo hunting as the boat slowly cruises passing by many islets of Halong Bay on her waterway back to pier.
11:45: La Pinta cruise returns at Got Pier.
12:00: Disembark and say goodbye to the cruise.
12:15: Transfer back to Hanoi by Limo service (optional).
14:30: Arrive in Hanoi old quarter*, drop off at your hotel.
Trip ends here, yet La Pinta crew would love to see you soon!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotels around Hanoi old quarter,Hoan Kiem lake and at Ha Long harborPorts
- Phà Gót Hải Phòng, ĐT356, TT. Cát Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.