Lappish Lunch Break -Snowmobiling, ice fishing and tasty food
Enjoy outdoor adventure in the Lapland wilderness on this 5-hour snowmobiling and ice fishing adventure from Rovaniemi. Travel into the heart of the Lappish countryside with a guide and climb into your warm winter clothing. Then, transfer to snowmobile for the onward journey across the snowy pastures to your ice fishing spot. Drop your lie into the lake and fish for the catch of the day as a guide prepares lunch, and admire panoramic views over the pretty scenery. This tour includes winter clothing and round-trip travel from Rovaniemi.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Winter clothing
- Snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile
- Ice-fishing, soup lunch
- Hot drinks
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safartica, Koskikatu 9, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Drive along the frozen rivers to a hidden winter fishing spot in the
middle of the wilderness
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.