Larco Museum Tour
A transportation service will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Larco Museum, located in the traditional district of Pueblo Libre. It was founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle in 1926 and is located inside a colonial mansion built on top of a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century. In it you will find the most complete collection of pre-Hispanic pieces of gold and silver as well as erotic art. There are more than 45,000 archaeological objects that have been silent witnesses of three thousand years of Peruvian history. A guide of the museum will accompany you in the entire tour and once the visit is finished you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission to Larco Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- Snacks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for your pick-up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Days prior to the tour departure, indicate the departure time of your preference. This schedule will be subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.