* Salt Lake
* Hala Sultan Tekke
* Buyuk Camii
* Larnaca Fort and Medieval Museum
Visit one of the salt lakes in Cyprus. And see some flamingos, swans and other bird species depending on the time of the year.
Along the lake is a historical structure which you will be amazed with the architectural design.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Cup of local coffee for each participant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Larnaka Salt Lake, Artemidos Street, Larnaca Cyprus
This is one of the salt lakes in Cyprus. Depending on the time of the year you can see flamingos,swans and some other birds who migrate. You will have time to take photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hala Sultan Tekke, Tekke Road, Larnaca Cyprus
Ummu Haram is the paternal aunt of Mohammed the prophet. She came to Cyprus on Arab raids 649 and was attacked by Genoese forces and fell down from a mull and broke her neck. During Ottoman period in 1571 a Tekke was made and she is burried inside the Tekke. Literally Tekke means a Dervish convent. It is a place of pilgrimage for Cypriots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Larnaca, Larnaca, Larnaka District
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.