Las Coloradas & Ek Balam Tour from Cancun
In this tour we will take you to this almost magical place. Las Coloradas is natural pink lake in the Yucatan Peninsula. Come and learn with our certified guide about the process of the salt and why this incredible lake it's of this color. Take awesome pictures and marvel with the beauty of Las Coloradas.
You will visit Ek Balam that is a Mayan Zone in the north of Valladolid. Here you will have a guided visit where you can climb the pyramid and learn about this place with our certified guide.
Also, you will visit the cenote and swim in its refreshing and crystalline water of this sacred and beautiful place.
As well you will visit a Mayan Village, have a tasting of tequila, and hammocks to rest. Also you will have time in Valladolid to walk around the town and enjoy what this beautiful place have to offer to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Las coloradas and Valladolid
- Visit to Temozon to breakfast on your own (Free time 30 Minutes)
- Entrance to Ek Balam ( Archeological Zone) and Cenote
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Round Transportantion with Air Conditioned
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula but the glamorous flamingos and ancient creatures found ashore say otherwise.
*take an amazing photo in the pink lagoon
*know the salt process know
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Enjoy the guided visit and climb the pyramid
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Swim in the water of this sacred place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Come to this beautiful town and walk around its streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.