Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos Private Sightseeing Day Tour
For comfort, in this private tour the maximun number of travelers that can book it's 12.
This tour would be unforgettable for you, your family or friends. Enjoy this incredible private tour and come to see this beautiful pink paradise and learn morea bout the reason of its colour and the salt process.
Come and visit Las coloradas in a private tour with your family and friends. You will have a private transportation to Las Coloradas where you will know the salt process and the reason of the colour of the lake with our certified private guide.
Enjoy sailing in a private boat in Rio Lagartos and see different birds and animals, also, learn about the different types of mangroves. Prepair yourself for a unique boat ride in Rio Lagartos and cruise down the remarkable biosphere filled with life and vivid colors every step of the way. As well, delight you with a delicious meal of a dish to choose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private visit to Las coloradas and Río lagarto
- Box lunch
- Lunch (dish to choose)
- Know the salt process
- Round transportation
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas in the Yucatan Peninsula, is a unique place in the world, famous for its pink lake, this is due to the peculiar pigment produced by halobacteria, a type of microorganism found in water saturated with salt. on this tour you will be able to appreciate one of the wonders of nature, learn about this place, discover new landscapes, observe flamingos in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
Located in the eastern end of the Yucatan peninsula, Mexico, the Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve encompasses fundamental wetlands, recognized by the Ramsar Convention. It features a variety of mangroves, small estuaries, coastal lagoons, marshes and savannah that are home to a variety of species, and serve as nesting sites for some of them.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.