Las Coloradas, Ek Balam, Valladolid & Cenote Tour
This incredible tour will take you to different places to visit. Ek balam is an archeological mayan zone where you will have a guided visit and have the opportunity of climb the pyramid, this will be a exhausting but exciting tour! You will also visit Las coloradas, which is basically a pink paradise. Come and have a guided visit with and explanation of the reason of the water's colour.
Besides, you will go to a Mayan Village and next to this, a sacred cenote where you will swim in its crystalline and refreshing water. After this, there will be a visit to Valladolid, where you could walk around the city and marvel with its beauty.
Additionally you will have a tequila tasting, time to have a breakfast on your own in Temozon, a buffet regional lunch, hammocks to rest and a round transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Temozon to Breakfast on your own ( Free time, 30 Minutes)
- Visit to Valladolid, Entrance to the Cenote and Ek Balam, Las coloradas
- Hammocks to rest
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Enviromental Protection tax 9 usd
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Scope out the surreal water of Las Coloradas!
Las Coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula but the glamorous Flamingos and ancient creatures found ashore say otherwise. your certified guide will elaberate the magical proccess of its formation.
- Take an amazing photo in the pink lagoon
- know the salt processknow the salt process
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Visit this incredible Mayan zone and climb the pyramid
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Swim in the water of this sacred and hidden place
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around Valladolid and marvel with this magical town
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.