Las isletas Boat Tour in Granada
Delight a marvelous boat ride around Las Isletas de Granada, with amazing views towards Mombacho Volcano and an insight into Lake Cocibolca wildlife. A breathtaking experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isletas de Granada, Isletas de Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Situated at the foot of Mombacho volcano, the Las Isletas archipelago consists of small forest-covered islands, formed by a volcanic eruption over twenty thousand years ago. You are transferred to the harbor where you meet the captain and board a motorboat. During the tour, your guide points out exotic local flora and fauna before making a stop at one of the islands. Next you visit San Pablo fort, built in the 18th century to protect Granada against English pirates. Altogether a recommended experience, providing valuable insight in the natural habitat and history of the Las Isletas archipelago
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or entrance of the previous designated pick-up location.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.