Las Minas Waterfall
Unique Biodiversity inside the Internacional Park La Amistad.
This Hike is a level 2.
Crossing creeks, and hiking trought the Cloudforest. We will found birds, including the Resplendant Quetzal.
• Certified Guide
• First aid Kit and Safety equipment
• Trecking poles
• Shuttle from Hotel in VOLCAN O CERRO PUNTA
• Shuttle from other areas NOT INCLUDED (example: David, Boquete, Bugaba, Etc...) Can be arranged for extra cost
What to Bring:
• Comfortable shoes and clothing
• Rain Coat
• Extra shoes ( we are crossing creeks)
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruit, power bar, and a bottle of water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cerro Punta, Cerro Punta, Chiriqui Province
Our Certified Guide will take you to the La Amistad International Park, on Guadalupe arriba, where the vegetacion, birds, and nature will speak by itself.
In this particular area, home of the quetzal, he will introduce you to the history of a protected area, where primary and secondary forest are home of many wildlife tipical of the Cloudforest.
Departure Point :1: Eco Treat-A Resplendant Cloudforest Retreat, Via principal, Cerro Punta, Panama
2: Volcan Ecotours, Vía Volcán, Volcán, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in hotels in Tierras Altas, Chiriqui. Or we can Meet at our office in Volcan or at Ecotreat.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- minimum age 4
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.