Las Vegas Bar Hunt: Freewheelin' Down Fremont St.
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for a night out like never before with a Las Vegas Bar Hunt! Let’s Roam is putting a new spin on the old bar crawl. Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app, grab your friends, and hit the town.
The Let’s Roam Las Vegas Bar Hunt is a fun activity for small groups, team builders, date night or even a birthday or bachelorette party. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, this is the best way to explore the hottest spots in town. Complete exciting photo and video challenges at the as you make your way through pubs, clubs, and dives to see who will be crowned the Bar Hunt Champion!
No reservations and no advance booking required. Must be 21 to participate.
• The Nerd, 459 Fremont St 2nd Level, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5609
• Marriage Can Be Murder at Hennessey's Tavern, 301 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5600
• Atomic Liquors, 917 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5401
• Corduroy, 515 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5611
Departure Point :917 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.