Las Vegas Desert Off Road Adventure for 2 People
Leave the Las Vegas Strip behind and embark on a 2- or 3-hour exhilarating off road tour of the Las Vegas desert led by one of our professional guides. You'll drive a 110 horsepower off road buggy through mountain terrain, sand dunes, desert washes, and a portion of the historic Mint 400 off road race course! Our helmets feature an air filtration system to keep you comfortable and as dust free as possible during your adventure. These are small group tours with a maximum of 6 vehicles per tour to ensure you enjoy the personalized service that has made us a top-rated guest experience. All necessary equipment, water and snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Choose between two departure times when you book.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Desert Off Road Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Off Road Adventures, Las Vegas, NV 89115-1700
Your adventure begins with complimentary hotel pickup from Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotels to to the departure area. You will be fitted with a full-face helmet, equipped with an in-helmet air circulation system for your comfort. After a safety and vehicle orientation, you will set out on an exhilarating adventure that will thrill both experienced and inexperienced riders.
During the tour, you will pilot your 110hp side by side vehicle over every type of desert terrain, receiving driving instruction for the trail ahead from your professional off road racer guides and enjoying some amazing scenery along the way. Each tour includes viewpoint stops for photos and the opportunity to switch drivers if sharing a vehicle.
As the tour returns, enjoy complimentary cold drinks and snacks, a refreshing cool towel to wipe off the dust, and a gift bag from us.
Allow 45 minutes to an hour for your return trip to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Clark R. Petersen Boulevard, Clark R. Petersen Blvd, Nellis AFB, NV 89191, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up is available from Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotels and will be automatically scheduled if you note your hotel on the booking form. Pick up information will be provided via email or phone provided at time of booking by 7pm the evening before the tour. If you prefer to drive yourself, please contact the supplier for driving directions.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Subject to favorable weather and trail conditions. If the operator is unable to offer the tour due to weather conditions or other trail hazards you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Excepting the above, fees are non-refundable after booking. If you need to reschedule your tour, you may do so with no penalty, subject to availability, if operator is notified 24 hours in advance of original tour departure.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and have a signed parental consent form
- Minimum riding age is 12 years
- Minimum driving age is 16 years with a valid driver's license and drivers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the same vehicle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.