Las Vegas Dunes Tour by ATV
This scenic motorized ATV tour begins with complimentary pick up from a central location on the Las Vegas strip. Upon arrival at the dunes, you will be provided a helmet, goggles and safety and orientation brief. You'll ride through the gorgeous dunes that were created by the winds of mother earth. After riding ATVs for approximately 1 hour through the stunning dunes, you will be transported back to the Las Vegas Strip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided ATV Tour at Las Vegas Dunes
- Round-trip transportation from a designated pickup point
- All necessary equipment and safety orientation
- All Taxes and Fees
What's excluded :
If you are short on time and want to schedule the most fun in your Las Vegas trip this is the tour for you!
Start your adventure off with complimentary pick up from the Las Vegas Strip by your tour guides who will be with you for the duration of your adventure. Learn about the history of Las Vegas on the complimentary shuttle ride to the staging area located at Las Vegas Dunes. Upon arrival you will go through a safety debrief and orientation before getting on your vehicles.
Hit the dirt for the ultimate ATV Tour as you ride through the desert on white sandy peaks and wind through the trails for a 60-minute adrenaline-fueled tour. At the halfway point stop at the top of a peak for an incredible photo opportunity of the Las Vegas Strip and the dunes.
After your ATV ride you will be shuttled back to the Las Vegas Strip with fun memories.
Departure Point :3961 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years. No refunds can be given if a booking is made for an underage driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.