Las Vegas Fountains Photo Shoot
Perfect for engagement, weddings or anniversaries, this 90-minute photo shoot will capture sweet and tender moments of your party at two of Las Vegas' most popular fountains. Stops at both the Bellagio and Caesars palace, Your professional photographer will meet you at the first location and will guide you along the way. This is a walking tour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90 minute tour including 2 locations
- Professional Photographer
- Minimum of 72 photos
- Access to online photo gallery (valid for 6 months)
- 12 electronic images with the copyright release
- Champagne and toasting flutes
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for the Photographer (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
There is nothing like seeing them in person. The Fountains of Bellagio were destined to romance your senses. It is the most ambitious, complex water feature ever conceived . Step back, or find a comfortable perch to sit, and watch against the backdrop of the Las Vegas lavender sky. Each performance is unique in expression and interpretation so no matter how many times you have seen the Fountains, they always have more in store to wow you with. Fall in love with this unprecedented aquatic accomplishment.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Caesars Palace Drive, Caesars Palace Dr, Paradise, NV 89109, USA
Since 1962, the Fountains at Caesars Palace have adorned the “front yard” of the Roman-themed Caesars Palace.
In 1967 the Fountains were the object of nation-wide spectacle when Evil Knievel attempted to jump them with his motorcycle. The stunt failed. Knievel incurred a crushed pelvis and femur, fractures to his hip, wrist and both ankles, and a concussion that kept him in a coma for 29 days.
More than two decades later, in 1989, his son Robby Knievel successfully cleared the now-famed Fountains at Caesars on a considerably superior motorcycle – again to the delight of a national audience!
The Fountains at Caesars are a delight to visit day or night. There are many elegant flower gardens surrounding the fountains, as well as benches to sit on while you enjoy this serene place on the Las Vegas Strip.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tours are available between 10am and 1am. Please advise of your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing displayed is for up to six (6) total passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.