Las Vegas Guided Kayak Tour & Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
The amazing Las Vegas Kayak and Helicopter combination adventure tour not only provides you with stunning views of the Grand Canyon but also the opportunity to experience Kayaking on the very river you fly over in a helicopter!
Your day beings with transportation from your hotel to beautiful Willow Beach on the banks of the Colorado River just a little way down from Hoover Dam. From here you will Kayak 4 miles and approximately 3 hours along the banks of Colorado. Opportunites to views local nature is common as you view the amazing agility of the mountain goat and soaring splendor of various eagle breeds. Caves and exotic hot springs are also on the menu as your eyes feast on Nature.
Following your kayak adventure, you will board your Helicopter as you take off and fly over the very river you just kayaked along. Not to worry your experienced pilot will provide awesome commentary as you explore the Grand Canyon for over 30 miles on this extended helicopter tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willow Beach, Willow Beach, Arizona
Your Kayak adventure begins here at Willow Beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your helicopter will fly over the majestic Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreational Area, AZ
Fascinating flight over Lake Mead and the Mojave desert as you approach the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Fly above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon for an extended 30 miles distance
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 70 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.