Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
Take to the skies over the Mojave Desert on this stunning early-morning hot air balloon flight. Sunrise flights depart daily, weather permitting, and take you on the adventure of a lifetime with serene and tranquil views from high above. Experience Western Nevada and Eastern California from soaring heights of 10,000 feet and more! Included is a traditional post-flight Champagne celebration and a certificate commemorating your flight.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Post-flight Champagne, orange juice, or mimosa
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Passengers will meet their pilot and crew approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise and be transported to their launch location. While that does make for an early morning, launching in a hot air balloon while the morning sun simultaneously continues to make its way above the peaks of the desert mountains, is an experience like none other!
Stop At: Pahrump, NV, USA
Guests will be transported from the check-in office to the launch field in Pahrump, just an hour west of the Las Vegas Strip. During your flight, which lasts approximately 45-60 minutes, you will have a spectacular birds eye view of the Spring and Nopah Mountain Ranges, expansive and breathtaking views of Death Valley, and far-reaching sights into Eastern California. As you drift silently and peacefully over the countryside, you can watch for desert wildlife, take that all-important selfie, and talk with envious onlookers down below. Upon landing, passengers participate in a traditional Champagne toast, hear the story of how hot air ballooning began, and how it led to modern day aviation as we know it.
Hot air ballooning is truly a bucket list item, and something you must do during your visit to Las Vegas. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip and join us on a journey that will simply take your breath away!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 03:30 AM - 04:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-17 requires parent or guardian to fly.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English
- Expectant Mothers
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years
- Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel-chairs / Scooters not permitted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recent Surgeries or Other Medical Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.