Las Vegas Natural History Museum Admission Ticket
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum offers fun for all ages. This private, non-profit museum is a Smithsonian Affiliate, accredited with the American Alliance of Museums, and is a federal and state repository for fossils and artifacts. From the desert to the ocean, from Nevada to Africa, from dinosaurs to Ancient Egypt, the Las Vegas Natural History Museum invites you to discover the wonders of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas Natural History Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1112
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum offers an oasis, just moments from the Casinos, at its Downtown Las Vegas location.
• Treasures of Egypt - Explore how archaeologists unearthed some of Egypt’s most renowned treasures.
• Engelstad Family Prehistoric Life Gallery - Glimpse into the past as you see a Triceratops, Ankylosaur, and four digital dinosaurs who roamed Nevada - plus, a 35-foot long Tyrannosaurus rex that lowers its head and roars!
• Marine Life Gallery - Live sharks and stingrays occupy a 3,000-gallon tank while other colorful and fascinating creatures from the deep.
• Gary & Matthew Primm African Savanna Gallery - Experience the breathtaking beauty of southern Africa, featuring a watering hole scene and predator-prey relationships.
• Prehistoric Mammals Gallery - Discover the bizarre characteristics of ice age beasts.
• E. L. Wiegand Foundation Wild Nevada Gallery - Learn about the scenic but rugged beauty of the Mojave Desert.
Departure Point :Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1112
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Virtual Maps Available on Your Smartphone
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.