Las Vegas Night-Time Scorpion and Black Widow interactive virtual hunting
Being a dangerous and highly poisonous arachnid we are unable to offer this tour in person, so the best way to get up close and personal, safely and in real-time is via video-cam and online. We will get close-ups of these creatures in their natural habitat with an interactive educational discussion and question and answer!
per adult from
What's included :
- interactive virtual encounter
What's excluded :
We will walk and talk online to spot some of the deadliest scorpions in Northern America - the feared and respected Arizona bark scorpion. These scorpions now inhabit the desert as well as the urban areas of Las Vegas after being imported from Arizona on palm trees many years ago. You will follow your tour guides on this hair-raising adventure as they seek out these venomous creatures with black lights (we will not touch scorpions by hand nor harm the scorpions). We look forward to educating adults and kids alike on these small but powerful arachnids(yes they are arachnids!) These scorpions can be easily found during this 45 minute interactive presentation since the glow bright green under our industrial sized black lights and sightings are guaranteed! We will also stop to do a quick talk on the many black widows that inhabit the area along the way and that can also be sighted at night.
Departure Point :2801 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108, USA
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.