Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert
Get away from the Las Vegas Strip and see the beautiful and remote Mojave Desert on a 2- or 3-hour RZR tour. All required safety equipment, including a radio-equipped full-face helmet, complimentary bottled water and snacks during the tour, professional off-road tour guides and transportation are included.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2, 3 or 5-hour tour (based on option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
- All required safety equipment
- Vehicle orientation and safety briefing
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional off-road tour guides
- All-inclusive of fuel, taxes, and fees
- All listed tour pricing for up to two people per RZR.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zero1 Desert Adventures, Las Vegas, NV 89019-1605
Your day will start with pickup from designated hotels on the Las Vegas Strip traveling approximately 30-minutes south to Jean, Nevada for the start of your tour at Zero1 base camp. After checking in, you'll have a 30-minute safety briefing and vehicle orientation. All participants receive radio-equipped full-face helmets so everyone can chat while taking in the sights along the way.
Then it's off for a 1.5- to 2.5-hour adventure where you'll see the beautiful and remote Mojave Desert in an easy-to-drive Polaris RZR XP1000 UTV. Your professional and experienced guides will lead you through exciting and exhilarating trails, along dry river beds and over amazing vistas.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to Las Vegas.
Please note: the price displayed is valid for the 2-hour driver with passenger option. Minimum age for passengers is 14 year, minimum age to drive are 16 years with a valid drivers license.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :21016 S Las Vegas Blvd, Sloan, NV 89054, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Treasure Island Bus Depot just west of main valetBellagio South Tour LobbyExcalibur Rotunda Tour Bus LobbySouthPoint Main Valet
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years with a valid drivers license
- All passengers must be at least 14 years of age
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes are required.
- Please note: Since both tours include a 30-minute orientation, ride times vary from 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on tour selected.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.