Las Vegas Off Road Tours
Get away from the Las Vegas Strip and see the beautiful and remote Mojave Desert on a 2- or 3-hour RZR tour. All required safety equipment, including a radio-equipped full-face helmet, complimentary bottled water and snacks during the tour, professional off-road tour guides and transportation are included.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2, 3 or 5-hour tour (based on option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
- All required safety equipment
- Vehicle orientation and safety briefing
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional off-road tour guides
- All-inclusive of fuel, taxes, and fees
- All listed tour pricing for up to two people per RZR.
- Entry/Admission - Vegas Off Road Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vegas Off Road Tours, 21016 S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89109, USA
Travel with us deep into the Nevada countryside as we adventure through terrain few people get to experience. After four hours of driving a 2021 Polaris RZR XP 1000 from our fleet. Serious adventure, scenery and food.
*Price is per RZR
*Includes transportation from select Strip locations.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :21016 S Las Vegas Blvd, Sloan, NV 89054, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Treasure Island Bus Depot just west of main valetBellagio South Tour LobbyExcalibur Rotunda Tour Bus LobbySouthPoint Main Valet
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years with a valid drivers license
- All passengers must be at least 14 years of age
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes are required.
- Please note: Since both tours include a 30-minute orientation, ride times vary from 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on tour selected.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.