Las Vegas Strip Casino Games and Gambling with a Local Guide
Discover the most popular Vegas casino games and play like a pro with an expert local teacher by your side. Dispel the myths and get the real story behind the gaming industry in Las Vegas. Become an expert on gaming etiquette and technique and feel like a local for the rest of your trip! Immerse yourself in the action at some of the most iconic, glamorous and fun casinos on the Strip. Enjoy a fun and stress-free experience, and who knows, maybe you’ll hit it big! This small group Las Vegas tour is limited to just 12 guests.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Currency with which to enjoy the games
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Your gaming adventure begins outside the iconic Caesar’s Palace at a place millions pass, but few notice: the statue of Nike. If you’re not up on your Greek mythology, Nike is the Goddess of Victory. What could be a more fitting totem for the capital of gambling?!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
After getting the lowdown on Vegas’ gaming history, you’ll head inside this mega hotel to learn about the ever-present (yes, they’re even in the airport) slot machines. These addictive games have a culture all their own. From the superstitions of how to pick a winner, to the technology inside, your guide will give you the rundown on this iconic Vegas game. You’ll then have a chance to play them for yourself. Who knows? Maybe you’ll pick the right one and hit the jackpot!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at The Cromwell, 3595 Las Vegas Blvd S 89109, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8918
You’ll then head over to one of the more sophisticated hotels in town - The Cromwell - a beautiful example of classic design and subtle elegance. This is where you’ll learn about one of the most exciting and, to some, intimidating games: craps. Craps evokes images of a tuxedo-clad James Bond, high energy betting, and cheering crowds, but for the uninitiated, this game can seem confusing or formidable. Your guide will give you all the info you need to feel confident placing bets along with the most seasoned gamblers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8901
Next, it’s off to a hotel that’s truly “for the birds.” This hotel is vintage Vegas at its best and is still an incredible example of classic Las Vegas flair. Here, you’ll hear all about the not-so-secret ties of old Las Vegas to the mafia and men like Bugsy Siegel within a beautiful ‘hidden’ garden. Your guide will also demonstrate a game of her/his choice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: O'Sheas, 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Finally, your guide will take you to experience one of the newest ways to enjoy gambling in Las Vegas; a hotel, casino, shopping and entertainment promenade, where you’ll witness the future of gaming. Classic table games and slots are played next to beer pong (an American college-kid favorite), while a live DJ mixes beats you can’t help but move to. Here well play our final game of your tour - whether it’s something well-known like Texas Hold ‘Em, Blackjack, Roulette or a new addition, we challenge you to keep your poker face at this distinctly modern casino.
Your tour ends here but before you go, don’t forget to ask your local guide for recommendations on other exciting games to try, their favorite casinos in town, or a spot to grab a late lunch. Whatever the rest of your day brings, you’ll already feel like a winner!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Dress standard: Please dress comfortably and casually for warm or hot desert weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- Additional Information: This tour runs year round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation. There will be opportunities for you to try the casino games highlighted on this tour, so we highly recommend bringing cash (USD) along with you. There are ATMs within the casinos, but getting cash while on the tour will eat up some of your playing time. This tour is 21+ only. You must bring government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Closure of sites: In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures have received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.