Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. You will be collected from your hotel by limousine, and then checked in for your flight. Your 10-12 minute flight will take you north to Downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street and then fly back down the Strip to the terminal.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Aerial tour over Vegas Strip & Downtown on state of the art Eco-Star Helicopter.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Helicopters - Las Vegas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Helicopters - Las Vegas, 275 E Tropicana Ave Ste 155, Las Vegas, NV 89169-7312
Check in at the VIP Helicopter terminal and have a safety briefing prior to flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Fly over the Las Vegas strip with views of the Bellagio Fountains
Pass By: Mirage Volcano, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8907
See fantastic aerial views of the Mirage Volcano which 'erupts' every 15 minutes!
Pass By: 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Get a birds eye view of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas
Pass By: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
Circle around the Stratosphere Tower
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Snap pictures of Downtown Las Vegas from the air
Departure Point :Grand Canyon Helicopters, 275 E Tropicana Ave #150, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick up time will vary based on the hotel you are staying at. Pick up times are generally 45 minutes to 90 minutes prior to departure time and available via Limousine. If you choose the self-drive option, you must check in at our heli terminal 45 minutes prior to departure.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.