Las Vegas Strip Professional Photography session (Group or private)
You will receive between 100-200 high quality digital photographs on an SD card or uploaded and a short tour while we walk to a few hot spots on the Las Vegas strip. We can accommodate meeting on Fremont Street also. Please let us know your preferred meeting spot upon booking .We will include a glass of champagne for the first photo opp and water. We can also provide masks free of charge for entry into any public places or casinos, should you wish to have photographs taken inside as well as outside. We will stop by some unique art installations and a famous restaurant or two as a backdrop, all while giving you a little history and a few tid-bits of information on life in Las Vegas!
per adult from
What's included :
- champagne outside the fountains and digital images after the tour
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will begin at the Bellagio and walk or take a tram to other unique spots for photography sessions, or we can customize with your suggestions also. We will stop at City Center, the fountains at Caesars Palace, by the Linq and on top of the bridges overlooking the Las Vegas Strip North and South. We are able to customize the tour to suit your needs.
Departure Point :3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Departure Time :6/27/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Must not be sick or have been sick within the past 48 hours of the activity booked.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.