Lasithi Plateau Zeus Cave
Our first stop at the traditional village of KASTAMONITSA where we will have coffee at a local traditional coffee shop. Straight afterwards we will start our ascent using dirt roads and enjoying stunning views, and passing by the monastery of AGIA ANNA we will reach the LIMNAKARO Plateau at an altitude of 1150 meters, where you will also get to know the architecture of “mitata”, the stone made refuges of the local shepherds. The view from there is amazing and will reward you.
Our next stop is the cave of ZEUS where mythology says that the father of the gods was born (there is a 6 euros entry fee).
Right after the visit to the cave you will enjoy an authentic meal, typical of the traditional Cretan cuisine in one of the best local taverns.
Then we descend and reach the traditional village of Krasi with its 2000 year old plane tree and the ancient natural water spring.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Psichro, Psichro, Lasithi Prefecture, Crete
cave of ZEUS where mythology says that the father of the gods was born
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.