Latvian Beer Tour & Tasting
Latvia boasts an amazingly wide selection of exciting beers and a thriving beer culture. It's like "Mojito" in Cuba or tequila in Mexico- must try when you are in the country! Did you know that Latvia’s long and rich beer culture most probably started by accident?
You will visit 2 trending traditional beer bars with a large selection of beer. In the first bar, you will try 3 kinds of beer accompanied by traditional Latvian snacks. One of them- rye fried bread is extremely popular in Latvia and works perfectly with the beer. It's a match! What the unusual ingredients were used to make a beer?
In 1-hour open-air tour, you will learn how did the beer influence the city and the culture. What is a ‘green spoon’? Why were the Latvians adding rocks to the beer mixtures in wooden casks? You will finish the tour in the bar and will try 3 more kinds of beer. Everyone will find their favorite one. And which one is the most popular in Latvia?
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 kinds of beer tasting
- Snacks - Traditional Latvian Snacks
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Old City Riga (Vecriga)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City Riga (Vecriga), Kungu Iela 3 Riga, Riga 1050 Latvia
You will see the beautiful sights and interesting places in the city centre
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Republikas Laukums 1, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Peldu iela 19, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.