Laugh Factory at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino
Who doesn't like a good laugh every now and then? This fact is especially true when you’re on vacation. Make sure to purchase a ticket for the Laugh Factory at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino -- this renowned comedy club features famous stand-up comedians to the mix – and you’ll never look at Las Vegas comedy the same!
What's included :
- Live entertainment tax
- Entry/Admission - Laugh Factory
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Laugh Factory, 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S The Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4325
For a great comedy show experience in Las Vegas make sure to purchase a ticket for the Laugh Factory at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino. It doesn’t matter what night of the week or what day of the month it is, the Laugh Factory schedule is always full of the hottest comedians in the business – many are superstars from the big screen, others are up-and-coming Las Vegas comedians.
Regardless of who is performing, the one thing we know for sure is that you will be rolling on the floor with laughter – unless, of course, you are the daring person that sits in the front row and risks being the butt of a joke or two.
If you don’t just want to rely on the raving Las Vegas comedy reviews that have been written about our venue – and there are a lot – that’s okay. The Laugh Factory opened its first club on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood and has been recognized as the #1 Comedy Club in the Country!
Departure Point :Laugh Factory, 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S The Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4325
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Booth seats are sold on a per person basis and are not private. If you purchase booth seating, you may be with other guests.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.