Laurentian Mountains Day Trip From Montreal
Explore Canada's beautiful Laurentian Mountains on this day trip from Montreal. As you make your way along narrow country lanes that crisscross the scenic alpine landscape, admire views of the mountains — including 2,871-foot (875-meter) Mont Tremblant — and stop in charming towns like St-Sauveur, St-Adolphe d’Howard and Mont-Tremblant. Discover lakeside villages, take a cruise on Lac des Sables, and stop for photo ops of the stunning foliage. When you’re not with your guide, learning about the area’s history, you’ll have free time to eat, shop and walk around.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise on Lac des Sables
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line
- Entry/Admission - Croisières Alouette
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any activities during free time
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line, Montreal, Quebec H3B 2T9 Canada
Depart Montreal in the morning for your day trip to the Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides), one of Montrealers’ favorite getaway spots.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Mont Saint-Sauveur, off Highway 15, Saint Sauveur des Monts, Quebec J0R 1R0 Canada
Your first stop is the village of St-Sauveur, where you’ll be charmed by its cute main street lined with boutiques, cafes and shops. Enjoy one hour of free time here to browse the shops for souvenirs, admire the town’s historical buildings or enjoy a cup of coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lac St-Joseph, Chemin du Village, Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Quebec J0T 2B0 Canada
After meeting back up with your guide, make your way to the next village, St-Adolphe d’Howard, about 20 minutes away. Stop here briefly for a photo op of Lac Joseph
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Croisières Alouette, C.P. 250 Quai municipal, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 1A5, Canada
Visit the village of St-Agathe-des-Monts. When you arrive in town, head to the lakeshore to board a boat — the Croisieres Alouette — for your 50-minute cruise on beautiful Lac des Sables, one of the most picturesque lakes in the Laurentians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mont Tremblant, 1145 Rue de Saint Jovite, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1V1, Canada
When you arrive, you’ll have three hours of free time to eat, shop, walk around the village and take advantage of the alpine sightseeing activities, such as riding the gondola up to the top of Mont Tremblant, the highest peak in the Laurentians. Perhaps you want to linger over a long French lunch with good wine, or just grab a sandwich before discovering what's happening in the village that day; events often take place, such as the Tremblant International Blues Festival (all food, drinks, activities and events at your own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laurentian Mountains, Southern Quebec to the shores of the St. Lawrence River, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Finally, make the two-hour drive back to Montreal, where your day trip ends.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.