Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Interlaken
Full-day Small Group Tour in a comfortable and modern car / minivan from Lucerne to the valley of Lauterbrunnen, world's most spectacular glacial valley and ringed by 72 waterfalls, including some of the highest in Europe. Take the Mountain View Trail to the car-free alpine village of Mürren, a panoramic hike with fantastic views of the world-famous icy icons, the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau. Capture the beauty of some of the most impresive waterfalls in Europe: Staubbach, Trümmelbach and Schmadrifällen. Be guided and assisted by a professional Photographer along the wholeTour so you get back home with long lasting memories. All camera skills welcome! From DSLR’s, compact cameras or an iPhone. Nature lovers, hikers and casual walkers are welcome too.
Book this tour with an Optional private photo shooting. It also includes a private image Gallery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer/guide
- All Transportation (comfortable and modern Car/Minivan, bus and cable car tickets)
- Hotel Pick up/drop off
- Photo Shooting along the tour and On-line Gallery with 30 images(Tour Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Trummelbach Gletscherwasserfalle - this is not an official place to visit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Camera Equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trummelbach Gletscherwasserfalle - this is not an official place to visit, Gondelbahnstation, Lauterbrunnen, Schweiz, Lauterbrunnen 3824 Switzerland
After a lovely cable car ride, take the mountain view trail above the Lauterbrunnen valley and discover hidden waterfalls and amazing alpine landscapes.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from all hotels in Interlaken
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season: April - November
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.