Lavazza Museum Group Tour - Skip-the-Line
Delve deep into coffee culture, at the recently opened Lavazza museum at their new headquarters.
An enthralling journey through the history of Lavazza, the worldwide renowned Italian coffee company established in Torino in 1895.
What's included :
- Museum entrance fees
- Licenced guide
- Coffee and/or Tea - Lavazza Design Coffee tasting
- Entry/Admission - Museo Lavazza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Lavazza, Via Bologna 32/a, 10152 Turin Italy
Visit to Lavazza Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Bologna, 32, 10152 Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.