Lavender experience: creation of perfumes and cocktails
You will take a tour of the field, then you will choose to take either a picnic or a tasting banquet. Finally, we suggest that you learn a little more about lavender. In each workshop, you will:
• Parfumerie is managed by a perfumer who will share her knowledge and offer to create her own perfume in a 50 ml bottle.
• Creation of cocktails hosted by a private bartender who will share his knowledge and offer to create a cocktail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drinks and gifts
What's excluded :
Guided tour in the lavender fields to discover the colors of Provence, in many landscaped areas, and throughout a traditional family estate in organic farming in Aix-en-Provence. We offer 2 thematic workshops (perfumery, cocktail creation) ... You choose!
The cocktail creation workshop is not recommended for children.
The reservation deadline is 1 week.
For the cocktail creation workshop the minimum per group is 11 people and the maximum 30.
• Aix-en-Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Departure Point :1885 Route du Puy Sainte-Réparade, 13540 Aix-en-Provence, France
Traveler pickup is offered
For non-private tours, all departures will go back and forth from MuCEMPorts
- MuCEM – Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean, 1 Espl. J4, 13002 Marseille, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 5 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.