Layover In Dubai
This special five hour tour of Dubai City is especially designed for tourists and visitors on a short trip to Dubai. It is also ideal for visitors in transit or for those on a short business trip to the UAE.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxurious vehicle tailor-made to comfortably transport six people. Spacious, impeccably clean and powered by a strong air conditioner.
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Dubai City Tour offer a wide horizon of some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. which gives you opportunity to explore the city’s ancient history. Then driving through the Dubai Creek, we stop at the Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979. The Mosque is is one of the most frequently visited and Photographed sight, then drive towards Jumeirah beach where you will get time to visit and take pictures. pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop to view the exterior beauty of the luxurious hotel – BURJ AL ARAB the 7 Star hotel in the World. we continue our journey as we go to Palm Island and its crescent to see the ATLANTIS THE PALM HOTEL. Then we head towards the SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD, driving through the famous sky scrapers of the city viewing BURJ KHALIFA (World’s Tallest Tower) from its exteriors and drive through Dubai Mall and it will the final destination of our tour
• Picture stop near Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world)
• Visit palm Jumeirah & picture stop near Atlantis hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :The tour time will be set to fit in with your arrival time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.