Layover Royal Windsor Private Tour from LHR includes Fast track pass
Don’t spend your layover time stuck inside the airport. Instead, discover Royal Windsor.
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Castle's dramatic site encapsulates 900 years of British history and its magnificent State Rooms and works of art reflect the tastes of successive kings and queens. HM The Queen and her family spend most of their private weekends at Windsor castle. The Queen is also officially in residence throughout April and June, when the annual Garter Service is held in St George's Chapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Entry pass to windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A unique opportunity to explore Windsor town famous for the Royal Windsor Castle and the surroundings.
As well as being home to over 40 exciting shops, restaurants and cafes, Windsor Royal Station is also home to a covered arts and crafts market, open seven days a week.
Discover over 20 stalls serving great local food and delicious street food at the Monthly Independent Food Market in Peascod Street, month.
WINDSOR CASTLE is the largest castle in England and still a Royal residence. This tour passes through Eton, home of one of England's famous public schools; President John F Kennedy Memorial site & Runnymede, where King John sealed the Magna carta (The Magna Carta, also known as the Great Charter to the Liberties of England. As a tribute to its influence, a copy of the Magna Carter is housed in the Temple of Founding History, the National Archive, in Washington D.C.)
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Eton College is one of the most prestigious high schools in the world. ... In addition to actors and royals, the school is also known for educating several future Prime Ministers, including David Cameron and incoming prime minister Boris Johnson.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Provide Inbound flight number and schedule arrival time.Meet and Greet on arrival. Driver waits in the arrival hall with a name board. for Terminal 2 and 3 meeting point is in front of WHSmith. for Terminal 4 and 5 meeting point is in front of Costa CoffeeDriver will be on site soon after flight lands. Soon as you clear custom Please make your way to the arrival hall.Contact us if you do not see your driver. 24/7 support teamAirports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.