Layover Royal Windsor Private Tour from London Heathrow Airport
Don’t spend your layover time stuck inside the airport. Instead, discover Royal Windsor.
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Castle's dramatic site encapsulates 900 years of British history and its magnificent State Rooms and works of art reflect the tastes of successive kings and queens. HM The Queen and her family spend most of their private weekends at Windsor castle. The Queen is also officially in residence throughout April and June, when the annual Garter Service is held in St George's Chapel.
This tour includes a visit to Eton College and Runny Mead birth place of freedom.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
What's excluded :
- Entry pass to windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor Castle is an absolute must-see! Located in the beautiful town of Windsor, the Castle is Her Majesty the Queen's Favourite royal residence. You will get the chance to see the spectacular Queen Mary's miniature Dolls' House and explore the plush State Rooms that will have you feeling like royalty throughout with its grand architecture and lavish styles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Runnymede National Trust, Windsor Road, Egham TW20 0AG England
Magna Carta originated in 1215 as a peace treaty between King John and a group of rebellious barons
The original document was written in Latin on parchment made from animal skin
Also a chance to walk in the field of Magna Carta: Runnymede, the meadow where history was made
The name didn't emerge until the document's re-issue in 1217. It became known as 'The Great Charter' to differentiate it from the smaller 'Charter of the Forest' issued at the same time
the founding fathers of America turned to Magna Carta for inspiration and guidance when they drew up the US constitution, and so they celebrate the Runnymede parchment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Eton College is one of the most prestigious high schools in the world. ... In addition to actors and royals, the school is also known for educating several future Prime Ministers, including David Cameron and incoming prime minister Boris Johnson.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide inbound flight details and schedule arrival. Meet and Greet on arrival. Driver waits in the arrival hall with a name board. for Terminal 2 and 3 meeting point is in front of WHSmith. for Terminal 4 and 5 meeting point is in front of Costa Coffee. Soon as you clear custom please make your way to the arrival hall where your driver will be waiting. your driver will be on site soon as your flight lands. 24 hours before your tour date we will email you, your driver details. If you cannot make contact with the drive rplease call our office which is available 24/7.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.