Layover trip to Giza pyramids Sphinx Memphis Sakkara and boat ride on the Nile
If you are a tourist and you have a short time there are many things to do in Cairo during your transit in Cairo. This tour itinerary give you the chance to see Giza pyramids Sphinx Memphis Sakkara and Felucca on the Nile which are best things to do in Cairo it is a lovely tour take you back into pharaohs time to see Giza pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara and end your day with 1 hour felucca ride on the Nile for great experience. just in one day tour accompanied with your private tour guide in a private tour type. start your tour. As per requested time according to your Arrival details.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- 1 Hour Felucca Ride
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
As per requested time according to your Arrival details that you need to advise during booking time
after arrival go out side the terminal at the street exit gate and you will find your tour expert tour guide holding a sign of your name. Start your private tour Stopover trip to Giza pyramids Sphinx Memphis Sakkara and boat ride on the Nile.
at the first stop you will visit the great pyramids of the pharaohs of the 4th dynasty who built the great pyramid of King Cheops, the second pyramid of Chephren and the pyramid of Mekarenous, the famous statue of the Sphinx and the valley temple which was used for embalming process.
During your tour at Giza pyramids there are other activities available to do such as getting inside one of the pyramids (extra cost), ride a camel (extra cost) or visit the solar boat museum (extra cost) at all of these activities your tour guide can provide you with honest advise and assistanc
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At the second stop you will visit Sakkara which was the grave yard of the pharaohs at the old kingdom time this sightseeing is very famous for the first pyramid complex ever built in Egypt devoted for King Zoser and built by his wise architect Imhotep where you will see the step pyramid, the papyrus columns and the remaining of the enclosure wall. Then visit one of the carved and painted tombs at the same area of Sakkara for no extra charge.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egypt where you see the laying down statue of King Ramses the second which made out of one piece of limestone weighted 120 tons the visit the alabaster statue of the Sphinx which weighted 80 tons and there are other artifacts displayed within the same area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
end your day with 1 hour felucca ride on the Nile for great experience. After you finish your tour drive back to Cairo Airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.