Lácar Lake Kayaking Adventure from San Martin de los Andes
Lago Lácar (Lácar Lake), of glacial origin and surrounded by the striking Andes Mountains, is an ideal spot for kayaking. During this small-group excursion from the town of San Martin de los Andes, a professional guide teaches you proper kayaking and safety techniques before you set out for 3.5 hours. Paddle to the rocky shore of La Islita (the Little Island) and immerse yourself in the Andes' tranquil natural surroundings. Numbers are limited to four on this half-day tour for a personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After a previous talk of our guide about the security measures, we will start our adventure. The first hours will take place in the bay that go along the coast of San Martin de los Andes. We will walk along the northern margin of Lake Lacar following the line of the gigantic granite stone walls that sink into the lake and make us feel how small we are in front of so much giant nature.
We will see on the way hidden beaches, inaccessible in other ways, of incredibly transparent waters.
We will sail about 5 kms until we reach La Islita, where we will stop to share a snack, enjoy the place and rest. You will be free to explore the natural landscape off the beaten path, before coming back.
• Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes Q8370 Argentina
• Playa La Islita, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Departure Point :Av. San Martín 437, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, comfortable shoes and bring a towel
- You may bring your own food/snacks
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.