LDS Tour to Ek Balam and Cenote (Minimum 4 people)
Our LDS tours are designed to bring the Book of Mormon to life. Our tour guides will not only provide an in-depth and detailed discussion of the history and symbolism of the ruins but most importantly, explain how they correlate to passages and teachings from the scriptures. Learn about the latest theories and research that place Mesoamerica as the top candidate for the setting of the Book of Mormon.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Yucatecan cuisine buffet
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional LDS guide
- Admission fees
- Rountrip Transportation (hotel lobby)
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Lockers, towels, life vests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
After a 1.5hr drive, we arrive to our first stop: Ek Balam. Enjoy a fabulous guided tour of the site and learn about the possible connections to the Book of Mormon. Climb temples, walk through chambers and tunnels, and don't forget to see the Statue Angels.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Next, we arrive at Cenote Hubiku, our favorite underground cenote near Temozon. But before jumping in to swim, we head over the buffet for a delicious feast of local specialties. Try a variety of local recipes including: cochinita pibil, ceviche, lime soup, guacamole, and more.
Once you are finished, enjoy a resfreshing swim in a natural underground river, known by locals as "cenotes".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is at client's Hotel Front Lobby or Tours/Activites drop-off area(if applicable). Upon reconfirmation, the client must send Hotel information and room number to schedule pick-up. The client will receive their exact pick-up time 1-day prior to departure.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Monday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.