Le Marais Paris Food Tour
If a walking culinary tour in Paris sounds right up your alley, this is the best tour for you. Join a local, foodie guide for a Paris food tour in the beautiful neighborhood - Le Marais. Sample all our favorite Parisian foods, including fine French cheese, wine, oysters, crêpes, boeuf bourguignon and sweet crème brûlée. Gain a deeper understanding and taste for French cuisine, as you walk from restaurant to restaurant through one of the most charming and vibrant neighborhoods in Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- An English-speaking, local foodie guide
- Food, wine and an insightful tour of Paris, Le Marais
- Maximum group size of 12
- A sit-down dinner at a local Parisian restaurant
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Le Marais
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
Explore a delicious evening in Paris on our 3-hour food tour in one of the city’s most charming districts, Le Marais!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Tour of Le Marais Quarter in Paris
Departure Point :3 Place de la République, 75003 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :Le Café des Musées, 49 Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have food allergies, intolerances or other requirements please contact us in advance so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.